Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week three


Xander is three weeks old now. I have been trying to go outside at least once a day, which can be harder than it sounds with Xander's feeding schedule. We took him to base for a stroll earlier this week. It was a pleasant trip until he decided he was hungry about ½ mile from the car, and we had to rush back with him screaming in the stroller. Another time while we were on base, I brought him into the library for a diaper change, and he cried for my entire rush through the bathroom, to the DVD section to pick up a movie, and through the checkout counter. I was that person with a crying child in the library. Now we keep outings under an hour, and that works out okay. We have taken some strolls around the neighborhood, but it's gotten cold enough to keep Xander inside.

He's starting to bulk up a little, thanks to all the feeding. Hopefully he'll have cute baby fat rolls when we take him to NC. He spends more time awake, and likes to look at his baby toys.

On his playmat

Bobby and his mini me

He's sleeping

1 comment:

Julie Dee said...

So true about mini me! And so cute. Cannot wait to hold him.