Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back to work


I dreaded my return for most of my maternity leave, but it wasn't so bad. I found myself getting back into the swing of things rather easily. I love my job, and I'm good at it. I leave promptly at six and take full lunch breaks when I would have spent some extra time catching up before the baby came, but I guess that's to be expected.

Bobby and the baby have a new rapport that I'm totally jealous of. They have both formed a new routine rather quickly. Xander refused to sleep anywhere besides with me, but I have slowly gotten him to sleep in his pack and play. Now I push the pack and play next to my bed and put my hand on him when he gets restless. Small steps....

He has to wear the snowsuit every time we go out here.  We're a long way from NC!

No comments: