Saturday, October 20, 2012

Little Bus Tayo

It's been awhile.  This is because we traveled back to the U.S., and I never bring the big computer when we travel.  I'm not inspired to write blog posts on the ipad.  I'll write about our journey in another post.  Today, I am posting this cute video.

So, Xander has a lot of toys.  We've filled up his toy box.  We know his first birthday is coming up, so we've decided not to buy any toys for awhile.  I told myself this when we went to the Home Plus today.    Of course, we left with a pricey bus with a bunch of little doors on the side.  Opening and closing doors is Xander's new favorite thing.  The bus is a character in a Korean kid's TV show called Little Bus Tayo.

My guilt at buying yet another new toy was assuaged when Xander's face lit up at the sight of it.  But that's not the best part.  The best part is the little dance he does when he hears the song.  Too stinkin' cute.

No comments: