Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

There are a few odds and ends on my camera that I would like to share. There are a few pictures missing because I didn't have my camera with me. I've been meaning to photograph an untimely Christmas display. Stores are still full of them here. In Korea, Christmas lasts all winter, apparently. There's also a takeout restaurant outside of Camp Walker that advertises a king crap sandwich. That sign had me sitting on the pavement I was laughing so hard.

This post was inspired by the first picture, which comes from a pizza flyer we found on our door.





Douche fillet cheesecrust, anyone?













Korean pizza. Yes, that's mustard.













The original burger is from Busan! And its handmade (not sure if this means farmer strangled the cow himself)


















A book vending machine. Awesome.
















Erm...happy Black History month?

No comments: