Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random pictures

I'm in the middle of a three day weekend and enjoying it. Tomorrow we will go to Gyeongju. Today I thought I'd add some random pictures.



There was definitely something big burning down over there, but I don't understand the local news so I have no idea what it was.












The ABSOLUTE BEST staff that Carroll library has EVER had (I speak objectively, of course). This picture is minus the ABSOLUTE BEST intern and volunteer, Mr's Kim and Kim. And, to shake things up a bit, the man on the right is also Mr. Kim.








See the yellow on the mountain? I took several shots trying to capture this. Our best guess is some kind of flowering tree that grows on Palgongsan but not Apsan.












Campaign ajummas. They bow to passing cars for their candidate, who is apparently #1. The candidate pictures all have numbers on them, but I have no idea what they mean.









The party wagon. The campaign ajummas ride inside and wave to people while music and slogans blare over the loudspeakers.

No comments: