Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby in the Snow!

That's right, it snowed!  It's supposed to be a harsh winter here, so I guess we'll get tired of it eventually.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying the sight of Christmas lights against a snowy background.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.

So of course we had to take Xander out for some exploring.  He was intrigued by the snow, but not pleased when it touched his bare skin.

In other news, I was rear ended.  That would be wreck #2 in the past year, neither of which was remotely my fault.  This time, the other driver preferred to deal without insurance, which was fine with us.  We ended up with some cash which we may or may not use to replace our bumper.  Sometimes I feel like a hardass requiring the baby to always be in a car seat, especially when we are stalling a cabbie while Xander screams and fights to avoid being strapped in.  Incidents like these reaffirm my resolve.  Koreans are notoriously bad drivers.

On the mountain

I'm not sure how I feel about this

No comments: