Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Kids are All Right

On Wednesday night our animals arrived at our villa. It was a long journey for them, brought about by the good people at petrelocation.com. The pet shippers kept us posted throughout their journey, which included a stay in a “pet hotel” in Amsterdam (what that is, I'll never guess).

They are adjusting fine. Maya is having a hard time adjusting to Korea time, but she likes walking in the mountains every day. The cats l-o-v-e the house. There are so many windows, and the floors are heated. I can close off three rooms for them, leaving them a dog free area that's as big as our old house.

In other news, Bobby and I met my uncle Mike in Seoul this past Monday. It was nice to see a familiar face so far from home. We had a good dinner at the Hyatt and a last pre-dog overnight at the Dragon Hill lodge.


Loki loves the window














Puck basking
















Get that camera out of my face! I've just been in a box for over 24 hours.













Puck loves the floor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad the whole family is back together. I would love those heated floors too!