Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who has culture?

Last Monday, we saw a performance by the Daum Dance Company.  I guess you could say I dragged Bobby to the performance.  It turned out to be a strange modern performance without anything visually stunning or technically complicated to interest me.  The music was traditional, with this screechy horn accompanying some drums.  So Bobby loved it!  He said he especially liked the music, but the dancing was interesting too.  I was pleasantly surprised.


How in the world did our child end up with a pumpkin head?  It's very cute, but we have no idea who it came from.  He's 4lbs 11oz and only 1 week ahead of schedule now.  We thought he was going to be much bigger this time.  I feel like he's huge, and I'm hungry all the time.   Xander likes fat, particularly cheese and ice cream.  I thought I was putting that food into my rapidly growing baby, but I guess it's just for me.

No comments: